HSM TEACHING SERIES: HABITS
Habits are routine behaviors that we tend to do a lot. They’re things that are on repeat in our lives. And our good habits have a way of making our lives better!
Spiritual habits are things we do every day to help us grow in our faith. They’re things that, when we do them, they help us know God better. Spiritual habits help us have a growing and vibrant faith.
Week 3: MARCH 20 + 23
- MAIN POINT: Talking about God can help us know Him better.
- MAIN SCRIPTURES: 1 Peter 3:15
- “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect…”
- NEXT STEP CHALLENGE: Who are you inviting to Easter?
- CROSS CONNECTION: Remember, we don’t practice spiritual habits to earn God’s love, but to get to know the God who already loves us more.
- Small Group Guide_Wk 3 HSM Habits
HSM Monthly Study Guide – March– Studying God’s Word on our own is an important step in owning our faith. Encourage your student to take this step in owning their faith and complete the HSM monthly inductive Study Guide. Maybe even do it together!