Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Monthly Virtue: Knowledge—Learning something new so you can be better at whatever you do.
Bible Story: Knowing Me, Knowing You (Boy Jesus at the Temple) • Luke 2:41-52
Bottom Line: Knowing God is the most important thing.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him.
Memory Verse: The Lord gives wisdom. Knowledge and understanding come from his mouth. Proverbs 2:6 (NIrV)
- Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why should knowing God be the most important thing?
- What are some ways we can know God better?
- How does knowing God help you to trust God?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)